ASG Insurances is a specialist in jewellers business insurance with over 20 years’ expertise. We work with clients to design, set up and manage comprehensive jewellers block policies and value added insurance, to protect jeweller business interests and minimise risk.
A Lloyd’s cover holder for 15 years’, ASG Insurances has strong, long term relationships with Lloyd’s syndicate partners. This enables us to work closely with the underwriters to achieve the right cover for your jeweller business. Anton Gelbart’s experience makes him the top specialist for the jeweller insurance sector in Australia, so you can be assured your assets are in safe hands.
As your insurance partner, ASG Insurances will expertly and smoothly manage claims on your behalf. This ensures they are processed quickly and effortlessly so you can get on with running your business, and achieve re-imbursement as soon as possible.
ASG insurances will help you to mitigate risk within your jewellery business, offering advice and risk management solutions to protect your interests.
For further information on risk advice, click here.
Bespoke Jewellery Insurance Exclusive To Your Business
ASG Insurances’ jewellers block policies include standard cover for:
- Total cover for theft for a sum insured declared including 100% stock cover for break in, hold up or snatch and grab.
- Window and store displays during the day and an agreed sum insured for overnight cover.
- A no limit per item for all jewellery items.
We then work with you to enhance and tailor your jewellery business policy to include additions such as:
- Business interruption including fixed costs cover such as premises rent and staff wages in the event you are unable to trade.
- Out of business stock cover insurance to ensure any jewellery outside of company premises such as loans for events are covered.
- Assessment of security systems to ensure they meet the insurance cover requirements.
- Public and product liability.
- Professional indemnity for jewellery valuers.
- Building insurance.
ASG Insurances expertise covers Retail, Manufacturing & Wholesale Jewellers and bullion traders and superannuation funds.